On Saturday, April 30th, the Espresso Yourself Music Cafe is hosting an “Olde Time Dinner and Music Evening” featuring members of the Columbus Music Academy doing Jazz Standards, Coolspring Banjo Works, Olde Time & Bluegrass, old jazz and familiar songs that everyone will know. The dinner sounds amazing with a wealth of good southern food including: gumbo-shrimp, bay scallops, corn bread, buttermilk biscuits, corn on the cob, cole slaw, baked beans, succotash, green beans and bacon, ribs and grilled chicken and much much more. Participants are encouraged to come dressed in an “Olde Time Theme”, Gangster, Farmer Bayou, etc…
The cost is just $30 for the evening including food, your first beer & wine and of course the night of music. This is a reservations only event, so make your reservations ahead of time:
Call or Email Eric
As mentioned, the Columbus Music Academy will be performing. The Columbus Music Academy teaches over 700 students of all ages and walks of life how to play musical instruments. The curriculum is clear and concise, with a solid grounding in the fundamentals of learning to read music, count and use proper technique on the instrument you choose to play.
The Instructors at CMA are chosen for their performance abilities as well as their unique capacity to plainly communicate their musical concepts to students. Abilities such as these are rare in Instructors and CMA maintains the highest standards by retaining only the top 5% of private studio teachers in central Ohio.
The mission of CMA “is to provide music education and support services to help individuals achieve their musical goals.”
- CMA consistently prepares students for entrance into the top music schools in the country- Berklee College of Music, North Texas State, Peabody Institute, Manhattan School of Music, Eastman, Julliard, NYU, Wheaton, University of Chicago, Pittsburgh School of Performing Arts, Capital University, OSU, Cincinnati Conservatory of Music, Bowling Green State University.
- CMA uses in house teaching methods designed specifically for beginning students.
- CMA teachers are performing professionals who are in the top 5% of music educators.
- CMA provides students with an outlet for performing.
- CMA specializes in designing individual music programs for the learning impaired.
More about the Academy here: http://www.columbusmusicacademy.com