200 West Nationwide Boulevard
Columbus, OH 43215-2563
Cotters Restaurant in Columbus is a local favorite right in the heart of the Arena District. Just steps away from the Short North Arts District and the North Market, Cotters is a short walk from Huntington Park, adjacent to Nationwide Arena and across the street from the Lifestyles Community Pavilion. Cotter’s will sometimes offer live jazz on the weekends or during special occasions like Valentine’s Day. Most nights you will not find jazz here however.
The menu is primarily American cuisine with a twist. You will find Asian inspiration and Italian flair in their dishes, from seafood to sandwiches, and the freshest ingredients often from right here in Ohio. Cotters also offers great happy hour specials from 4-7 p.m., Monday through Friday. With daily food and drink specials, it’s a great time and a great value.
• Carry-out service.
• Daily specials.
• Reservations for all Nationwide Arena events.
• Restaurant loft setting with an all-glass front allowing for a spectacular view of the historic Union Arch directly across the street.
• Patio dining available (weather permitting).
• Space for semi-private events and special events.
• Often host events such as wine tastings, live jazz music, etc.
• Quality food that’s affordable. Menu items start at $7.99.
Cotters is located in downtown Columbus in the Arena District, attached to Nationwide Arena at the corner of Nationwide and John H. McConnell boulevards.